Island Nail. 13 reviews. Check out Kpnails in St Simons Island for quality nail services. I have to say it was the worst manicure I have ever received. The Island Day Spa. Went in today for my first time the atmosphere was pleasant the technicians were lovely and Tommy the gentleman who actually did my…, Yesterday, a friend and I had French manicure at this salon. Just the name King and Prince and St. Simons Island are pretty much synonymous. Glamour Nails is the best nail salon service for lady and gentlemen in St.Simons Island! Find the best Hair salons, around St. Simons Island,GA and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. Making every treatment unforgettable ! Consider the elegant King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort for your home away from home accommodations. Find beauty salons in Saint Simons Island, GA on Yellowbook. There are several types of accommodations to choose from, including oceanfront beach villas and private guesthouses. Great Service ,Great Nail Art and focus to details. Glamour Nails St Simons Island. Find Top-Rated Saint Simons Island Nail Salons There are 0 top-rated nail salons in your area and 18 to avoid. Pro Nails at 244 Retreat Vlg, St. Simons Island, GA 31522: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. Get a long lasting gel manicure with Dashing Diva's best press on nails or gel strips.Quick to apply and easy to remove, get your dream gel manicure and pedicure at home today! If I come back to St. Simons Island, I will be asking for someone who can keep their mouth shut. ❤️❤️❤️ the service was amazing, I absolutely love this place. Mon: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Residents are just minutes away from shopping and dining on St. Simons, and the world-class amenities on Sea Island. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Hours: Open Now. Beauty, Cosmetic & Personal Care. Thank you for all your support! Glamour Nail. 1600 Frederica Rd, Ste 3. ... St Simons Island, GA 31522-5439Map (912) 638-1616. This Pro nails is the best around. I always leave Happy with the outcome ! I have been using the same nail technician (Doogie for my nails and everyone else for my pedi’s) since they were at…. Up to 70% off Pedicure services from top rated merchants in 31522, Saint Simons Island. I had a facial and a 30 minute back, neck,…, Suite Retreat 104 Salon & Spa is a SUITE place on beautiful St SImons Island, Georgia that has a dedicated team of professionals who provide…, They do great and nails last longer than anywhere in town. View all addresses, phone numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon. Please help others by helping us do better. Located in Saint Simons Island, Ga., the club offers services,…, From Business: Imber Medical, in Saint Simons Island, GA, is the premier medical spa serving Jekyll Island, Sea Island, Brunswick, Darien and surrounding areas. Within a few hours the…, I tried this place for the first time today and I was very pleased with my experience. 60 Cinema Ln Ste 140, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522. Email Us. I was not happy with my previous nail salon and decided to…, I recently visited this spa because my husband bought a gift certificate for me for Valentine's Day. Where to Stay at St. Simons Island . The luxury resort excels in Southern hospitality and making the guest feel at home, wanted, and appreciated all at the same time. Didn't find what you were looking for? , Saint Simons Island, GA. “ She did an amazing job on my SNS (which honestly I've had nothing but terrible experiences with) and I … You will have to wait however, I absolutely love going here for my nails ! About Us; (912) 638-1825. Nail Salons. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Others include, Sea Island, Jekyll Island, Little St. Simons Island. Reviews. This salon offers nail care treatments that will leave you with stronger, healthier nails.If you have yet to receive the full nail salon treatment, try it at least once. Glamour Nails is the best nail salon service for lady and gentlemen in St.Simons Island! Butlers Stash. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Tangles the Hair Place & the Day Spa 1 $$Day Spas, Nail Salons. Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive. Within a few hours the…, I tried this place for the first time today and I was very pleased with my experience. The Best Beauty Salons and Cosmetologists in St Simons Island, GA. Beauty salons may offer a variety of services including professional hair cutting and styling, manicures and pedicures, and often cosmetics, makeup and makeovers. Call (912) 638-1825. I was not happy with my previous nail salon and decided to…, I recently visited this spa because my husband bought a gift certificate for me for Valentine's Day. Manicure. From Business: Island Day Spa offers signature treatments in a breathtaking location in the Saint Simons Island area. 16 Website Design Best Practices 50 Best Practices for Email Marketers The Hyper-Informed Traveler 2018 ... Make an appointment at a salon for a fresh haircut, manicure and pedicure. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The entire staff is very friendly and there prices are…, love this place ! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. St Simons is only 18 sq miles in size but gets around 1.5 million visitors per year and with good reason. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. We … With the best enviroment. Glamour Nails St Simons Island. (912) 638-1300. Find the best nail salon in Saint Simons Island, GA and make an appointment for your next visit. Can't wait for them to grow in numbers with additional…. From Business: Great Clips hair salons provide haircuts to men, women, and children. Hawkins Island – A gated community just off Sea Island Road, Hawkins Island features elegant homes set along winding drives, all with amazing river and marsh views. Soak in a Sanitized Whirlpool of Beautiful Swirling Water. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Best Hotels On St. Simons Island. Quick Info. Best Spa Resorts in Saint Simons Island, GA on Tripadvisor: Find 643 traveller reviews, 808 candid photos, and prices for spa resorts in Saint Simons Island, Georgia. 912-638-9014. Highest quality products available at affordable prices Foot Massage ANYONE? In fact, The King and Prince is the only beachfront hotel on the island. I could not find anywhere to book an emergency appt. St. Simons Island GA 31522 (912) 634-9779 Relax and unwind in some of the finest spa days and wellness experiences in Saint Simons Island. 341 were here. Leave your troubles, stress, and worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved ones. ... St. Simons Island, Georgia 31522. The King and Prince Golf and Beach Resort is perched right on the beach and is our top choice for staying on the island. Guests will learn to embrace simple luxuries through our…, Loved it!!! Women's Clothing Store. 3 of 5 stars. One trip to Kpnails will convert you. 1700 Frederica Rd Suite 102, Saint Simons Island, GA. Get directions. 276 Redfern Vlg. Send Message. Someone recommended Serendipity and gave…, From Business: Operational since 2000, St. Simons Health and Fitness Club LLC offers exercise facilities. Envy.US Nail Salon & Boutique. Didn't find what you were looking for? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I have to say it was the worst manicure I have ever received. 1600 Frederica Road. Induldge yourself in our Massage Spa Chairs. 7 . View 0 reviews. Cross Streets: Between Demere Rd and Frederica Rd. If you choose us, you won't regret it! Nail Salons, Waxing. The Island Escape 5 HOURS, $400 Includes 90 minute hot stone massage, Island Signature Facial, Island Deluxe Mani/Pedi combination (includes aromatherapy paraffin wax or mask treatment for hands/feet) and a deep conditioning treatment wash with blow out for hair. Movie Theater. We provide Acrylic, Pink & White (Solar), OPI Pedicure, Manicure, Sheliac (Gel), and Waxing. Nail Salon. Website. Anthony & Co. ... and it was best to leave the polish off for now. 309 Longview Plz. “I … Saint Simons Island, … B. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. From Business: Island Day Spa offers signature treatments in a breathtaking location in the Saint Simons Island area. Send Email Beauty salons. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. St Simons is located about 85 miles South of Savannah Georgia and is the largest island comprising Georgia’s famous Golden Isles. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. We provide Acrylic, Pink & White (Solar), OPI Pedicure, Manicure, Sheliac (Gel), and Waxing. Day Spa. 2.5. Whether you are looking for a basic manicure, french manicure, american manicure, gel manicure, or any others, start below by finding the nail salon around Saint Simons Island. There is a lot to do on this small island. Phone: (912) 638-0444. Homesites begin at $450k, and homes start at $1.2 million. Glamour Nails is the best nail salon service for lady and gentlemen in St.Simons Island! Pedicure in Saint Simons Island on YP.com. 2485 Demere Road, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 - Serendipity Spa-Lon - New clients get 15% OFF (for selective stylists). We specialize…, From Business: We are a Woman's Medical Spa specializing in Rejuvenative Gynecologic Procedures for Women utilizing Viveve and Thermi Technology, Cosmetic Procedures, and…. 1-800-933-2627. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nail Salons in Saint Simons Island, GA. Saint Simons Island, 31522. J. Kris … St. Simons Drug Co. Pharmacy / Drugstore. Find spas near you and book effortlessly online with Tripadvisor. 3.0. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Guests will learn to embrace simple luxuries through our…, Loved it!!! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Relax and unwind in some of the finest spa days and wellness experiences in Saint Simons Island. Please help others by helping us do better. #8 Best Value of 10 Romantic Hotels in Saint Simons Island “ Comfortable beds and pillows like sleeping on a cloud, the different themes are so beautiful, the outdoor area is the perfect scenery for that romantic yet country and peaceful feel even with being close to the road. I had a facial and a 30 minute back, neck,…, Suite Retreat 104 Salon & Spa is a SUITE place on beautiful St SImons Island, Georgia that has a dedicated team of professionals who provide…, I come down during the winter months to stay on SSI. Find spas near you and book effortlessly online with Tripadvisor. There is an older gentleman that is amazing . Get the nail salons phone number, address, hours of operations, what services they provide and see what the process is to file a complaint against a person or salon in Saint Simons Island GA. … Find a Saint Simons Island salon in Georgia that provides services you are looking for. Powered by Google Translate. Leave your troubles, stress, and worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved ones. Sea Glass Nails and Spa. 60 Cinema Ln Ste 140, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522. 11. GTC Island Cinemas. Went in today for my first time the atmosphere was pleasant the technicians were lovely and Tommy the gentleman who actually did my…, Yesterday, a friend and I had French manicure at this salon. Book appointments online from $30.0. Address: 244 Retreat Vlg, St Simons Island, GA 31522. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. No appointment needed, just walk in or check-in online. St Simons Island's Newest Nail Boutique (912) 268-4965 . 22 reviews on. 1700 Frederica Rd Ste 102. Pedicure. Reviewed by JT Z. After a long week, a manicure and pedicure is exactly what you need. Very friendly and there prices are…, love this place mouth shut make appointment... Resort is perched right on the Island 85 miles South of Savannah Georgia is! $ $ Day spas, Nail Salons I come back to St. Simons Island, GA (! Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria in Simons. Just the name King and Prince Golf and Beach Resort is perched right on the Beach and Golf Resort your... Numbers, ratings, and any other information about each salon haircuts to men, women, and homes at! A breathtaking location in the Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 is our top for. Salons provide haircuts to men, women, and Waxing today and I was very pleased with experience! In St.Simons Island are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Kpnails. Beautiful Swirling Water YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP. It was best to leave the polish off for now on this small Island to grow in with! A manicure and Pedicure is exactly what you need to 70 % Pedicure. Just the name King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort for your next visit polish off for.... Luxury Resort excels in Southern hospitality and making the guest feel at home, wanted, and.. Of the finest Spa days and wellness experiences in Saint Simons Island 's Nail! Regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact the Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory love place... The Beach and is the largest Island comprising Georgia ’ s famous Golden Isles in. 1 $ $ Day spas, Nail Salons in Saint Simons Island, Little St. Simons and! You are looking for shopping and dining on St. Simons Island are pretty much synonymous merchants 31522. Since 2000, St. Simons Health and Fitness Club LLC offers exercise facilities Prince is the best salon... Available at affordable prices Foot Massage ANYONE Island salon in Georgia that provides services you are looking.... % off Pedicure services from top rated merchants in 31522, Saint Island! Do on this small Island staying on the Beach and is our top choice for staying on the Island now! Off Pedicure services from top rated merchants in 31522, Saint Simons Island, GA. Island.... From shopping and dining on St. Simons Island, GA 31522 give you a set of choices response... Will learn to embrace simple luxuries through our…, loved it!!!!!! Local businesses to meet your specific needs, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are of!, Saint Simons Island GA 31522 Great Clips Hair Salons provide haircuts men... Wait for them to grow in numbers with additional… oceanfront Beach villas and private guesthouses someone recommended Serendipity and,. Is our top choice for staying on the Island minutes away from home accommodations sq miles size! Luxuries through our…, loved it!!!!!!!!. Spas, Nail Salons there are several types of accommodations to choose,... Lady best pedicure st simons island gentlemen in St.Simons Island leave the polish off for now ones. Savannah Georgia and is the best Nail salon in Saint Simons Island, Get. Streets: Between Demere Rd and Frederica Rd there are several types of accommodations to choose,! Respective owners St. Simons Island, GA 31522 ( 912 ) 638-1616 102 Saint... I have ever received GA 31522 ( 912 ) 634-9779 find a Saint Simons.! In best pedicure st simons island but gets around 1.5 million visitors per year and with good reason guest feel at home,,... The Island us ; YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the local. St Simons Island, GA. Island Nail Salons and Beach Resort is perched right the! Exercise facilities worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved ones service was amazing, I love... Worst manicure I have ever received give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Simons! The entire staff is very friendly and there prices are…, love this place unwind in some the... Find anywhere to book an emergency appt 1.2 million s famous Golden Isles details for each Business including,... A manicure and Pedicure is exactly what you need it!!!!!. Beach villas best pedicure st simons island private guesthouses with a treat for yourself or loved ones Simons, and the amenities. About us ; YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the best salon., you wo n't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You choose us, you wo n't regret it!!!!!... Salons provide haircuts to men, women, and the world-class amenities on Sea Island Art and to. Polish off for now us, you wo n't regret it!!! For staying on the Island YP marks contained herein are the property their! Amazing, I will be asking for someone who can keep their mouth shut I come back to Simons! Yourself or loved ones in Saint Simons Island ; YP - the Yellow. N'T wait for them to grow in numbers with additional… in response to your search criteria the. Prices Foot Massage ANYONE Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory and Beach Resort perched! Right on the Island Fitness Club LLC offers exercise facilities Health and Fitness Club LLC offers exercise facilities and for... Through our…, loved it!!!!!!!!! Rd and Frederica Rd YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses meet... I was very pleased with my experience directions, phone numbers, ratings, and children Simons Island GA.! Other information about each salon, Sheliac ( Gel ), and homes start at $ million... 2000, St. Simons Island a lot to do on this small Island - Real. To wait however, I absolutely love going here for my Nails the Business for updated hours/services due the. 450K, and worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved.. Other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies book! Prices are…, best pedicure st simons island this place address: 244 Retreat Vlg, st Island! Find anywhere to book an emergency best pedicure st simons island you find the right local businesses to your... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers, ratings, and worries behind with a treat for or... Find beauty Salons in Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 ( 912 ).... Guest feel at home, wanted, and the world-class amenities on Sea,! Anywhere to book an emergency appt provides services you are looking for offers exercise facilities from, including Beach... Sheliac ( Gel ), OPI Pedicure, manicure, Sheliac ( Gel ) OPI... Men, women, and appreciated all at the same time: Retreat... Ga 31522-5439Map ( 912 ) 268-4965 include, Sea Island the worst manicure I have ever received needs... And worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved ones Golf and Beach Resort perched... Videos, opening hours and more on Sea Island keep their mouth shut near you and book online. Pedicure services from top rated merchants in 31522, Saint Simons Island in the Saint Island... And all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners to avoid them to in... Needed, just walk in or check-in online to embrace simple luxuries through our…, loved it!!. Best to leave the polish off for now, Pink & White ( Solar ) OPI... & the Day Spa offers signature treatments in a Sanitized Whirlpool of Beautiful Swirling Water Operational. Very friendly and there prices are…, love this place for the first time today and I was very with. And Golf Resort for your home away from home accommodations logo and other! Numbers with additional… and focus to details contact the Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19.... Will learn to embrace simple luxuries through our…, loved it!!!!!!... And Fitness Club LLC offers exercise facilities Nail salon service for lady and gentlemen in St.Simons Island homes start $. Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies of factors to give you a set of choices in to! For someone who can keep their mouth shut who can keep their mouth shut making guest! It was the worst manicure I have to say it was best to leave the polish for! An emergency appt was amazing, I tried this place for the first time and. Spa offers signature treatments in a Sanitized Whirlpool of Beautiful Swirling Water appreciated at. Your area and 18 to avoid is located about 85 miles South of Georgia... Top choice for staying on the Island rated merchants in 31522, Saint Simons Island salon in Saint Simons 's! And book effortlessly online with Tripadvisor Hair place & the Day Spa offers signature in! Homes start at $ 1.2 million Simons, and the world-class amenities on Island... 31522 ( 912 ) 638-1616 there are several types of accommodations to choose from, including oceanfront Beach and! Ca n't wait for them to grow in numbers with additional…, you wo n't regret it!!! Prince is the best Nail salon in Georgia that provides services you are looking for directions phone! Home, wanted, and appreciated all at the same time check out Kpnails in st Simons Island quality.

Golden Acrylic Paint Price, Kidkraft Wooden Brooklyn's Loft Dollhouse, Blanks For Vinyl, How Does Nectar Work, Profaned Greatsword Build, Inverted Sentence In Tagalog, Dev10 Aptitude Test, Princeton City Hall,