Our day was everything we ever dreamed of and more. And of course, it starts from the Top! Every single penny is worth getting married at this venue. The Park Chateau was absolutely amazing. They even brought in bottles of mead on our request for our signature drink. Words cant even describe how astonishing the staff was at this venue. The experience was superb, our wedding day was magical. This venue isn't being staffed by a bunch of untrained minimum wage college students (major issue at many other venues). My husband and I found park chateau through a friend. After a day of Whakapapa skiing or […] They gave us food from the cocktail hour and made sure that anything we could possibly want/need, we had. The bridal attendants... where do I even begin. During the wedding there was always someone near by checking if we needed a drink or anything. Just WOW! Guests and family members would tell me afterwards how great Joann and Aleida were - how often do you hear guests remembering venue staff members' names?? Glamorous Bridesmaids in Gold Sequined Gowns. nparalleled to any other venue I've worked with. When we were selecting our venue in the tri-state area, Park Chateau was a no brainer for us. Every bite of food was amazing and impressive. u went above and beyond from start to finish to make sure that we had everything we wanted, and were having fun, too! We are SO ready! The staff was professional, the venue was beautiful and the attentiveness ... My wedding was wonderful, everything went smoothely, and it was a picture perfect event. Who has 70k in cash?? I can not thank Joe Maurillo & the staff enough for making our special day nothing short of amazing! She made the whole wedding process so e... Park Chateau is unlike any other venue. It was the best venue of out ~20 we visited across Hudson Valley, NY, Long Island and New Jersey, Best venue ever! She shut down the photos after she saw we had had enough and was just so in charge all day. They told us the timeline for the day and how things would go- the staff made sure everything ran on time and even helped with the photos like throwing up my veil and helping me with my dress as I moved around for pictures. The management team was so helpful and supportive throughout the entire process and everything was well organized. Pat was my maître d, she was too amazing to put into words. They took care of our every need. My wedding ceremony wasn't until 5:30, but me and my girls were there at 9am for hair and makeup. We can't wait to go back as guests for someone else's wedding! The staff makes sure to keep you on a timeline throughout the entire planning process. From the second our families walked into the venue, our jaws dropped. I am so grateful to Liz for everything she has done to plan my wedding. Haha! From the moment we arrived on site my Bridal attendant was there and helped my bridal party and I all morning. The owners and their families are next to none. She made us feel so comfortable, reassured us in all of our decision making, and answered every email we sent within MINUTES. They were so warm, welcoming, accommodating, and about ten steps ahead of us - thinking of things we’d never think of ourselves. Now to the wedding day : With the fabulous team working here, management, kitchen and wait staff and setup crew, they have quickly become one of the best teams in New Jersey. Built in 1974, the venue was fully renovated in 2005. Mentions by Others. Within the grounds of Elizabeth Park in Trenton, Wayne County Parks' Chateau on the River is a unique venue along the Detroit River across from Grosse Ile Island. No detail was left behind. Elizabeth was our rep throughout the planning process, and she was super helpful and responsive - and funny and easygoing! All of our guests won't stop talking about how amazing the cocktail hour food and displays were. We can’t thank the staff enough! They were two of the sweetest men and so extremely personable. Also, as if all of that wasn't enough, the venue is the most stunning I have ever seen: the bridal suite is so luxurious and makes you feel beautiful just by being in it, the chapel is straight out of a French countryside dream, and the ballroom such a glorious place to celebrate. Our attendants throughout the night were amazing making us feel as comfortable as possible and accommodating any food requests we had. Downright gorgeous and unique presentations were available to us - we even had live lobsters displayed in a lobster cage!! Unrivaled Elegance & Ambiance. As the wedding day finally came, we were beyond pleased how everything came together. Thanks for all your help. We had Devin as our coordinator for the majority of our planning proce... We got married at the Park Chateau on 9/9/18, and had THE MOST incredible wedding! Thank you Thank you Thank you. The day of the wedding everyone greeted us as if we were family. I cannot recommend this amazing venue more, thank you to the Park Chateau staff for the most memorable day of our lives! A special shout out to Devin! She even kept me up to date on what needed to be done by what date. She did apologize and provided me with a couple linen upgrades at no cost. As was everyone else! We credit it all to Park Chateau in making our dreamy wedding a reality! So excited to share our win with you! As a detail oriented person, I will be forever grateful for those who put such dedication into one of the most important days of our lives. They give their 1000% and were very attentive to not only my husband and me, but our family and friends. Our guests didn’t stop talking about, the garden or the light and airy chapel, how delicious food and drinks just kept coming, from a never-ending cocktail hour to more than 40 desserts out on the dance floor towards the end of the night. Sandwiched midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia in East Brunswick, the Park Chateau Estate and Gardens offers a singularly elegant wedding venue … She charges fees for EVERYTHING. The venue exceeded every single expectation in all aspects. She listened to every request and did her best to fulfill each of them (and she did). The most magical night of our lives! Now fast forward to the big day and I honestly don't have enough words to describe the experience. The gardens ARE THAT PRETTY. They both were so amazing and made us feel very comfortable. We spent the day at the chateau (the entire wedding party) and we were catered to hand and foot, all the while feeling like we were part of a team (along with our onsite vendors). You NEVER have to follow-up twice regarding anything! helpful, caring, and did their jobs RIGHT! They took great care of us and our family and treated everyone like a celebrity which was the best feeling! Connect With US. They made me feel calm and I could just enjoy my wedding day. If you are trying to decide where to have your wedding, stop right here! While unconventional and you may get some annoyed guest complaints, I would do that in a heartbeat just to have my wedding there. I was right not be nervous because the day and night went PERFECTLY. I cannot given enough praise to Park Chateau. From the minute we walked in to the beautiful venue for the first time we noticed the family friendly, warm vibe. Austin our maître d' was so helpful! I was told after the wedding though that one of the employees (I wasn't told which one) went up to him and told him that he needed to tone down the music some, that this was a wedding, not a club. Does it matter to him? We cannot be more thankful to the entire staff at the Chateau. The only downfall...it was over too soon. The day ran so seamlessly, I cannot think of a single thing that I would change. It was the most amazing , perfect day! It really was the most magical day, one myself and my guests will never forget. There are no words to describe the beauty of venue, responsiveness of all staff, the ability to cater to every possible request. So happy I picked Park Chateau! This was the BEST decision I made regarding my wedding. From the first moment we drove up to those gates we knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. It took me a full 6 months to write this review because I didn't know how to sum up my amazing experience with the Park Chateau. She was always available to answer questions and super sweet! I really can’t begin to thank everyone for their STELLAR service and hospitality. Bambie is nice only up until she takes your money. The owners are incredible and Devin just made it all happen for us she was amazing throughout my entire wedding experience. She stressed about it for months and Pat assured her everything will be fine. The food was absolutely delicious and we are STILL getting complimented on how beautiful that day was and it is a little over a month since I got married! No problem , and he still kept pushing for an afternoon which I voiced I have zero interest in. Our bridal attendants made sure that my husband and I and also our family, were well taken care of. We would do it all over again if we could! Joann greeted me from the moment I walked in, made sure my dress/hair was fabulous for photos, calmed me down when I was feeling too nervous, made sure I was fed, etc. The day was out of a fairy tale, from the execution of events, to the venue, food, cocktail hour, and open bar selections, our guests had a phenomenal time. options for centerpieces and decorations. guest. A beat was not missed without him knowing about it. Park Chateau is seriously the best out there! When it came to the day of, everything was perfection, there was nothing to worry about. Their execution was flawless in all matters from corralling guests to the cleanliness and presentation of the venue. Thank you to the entire staff who made our day possible we can't wait to attend a wedding at the Park Chateau!! Angela, Ms Pat, Joann, Glenn,Dan,Aleida, my favorite girl Z , Elizabeth and the ENTIRE staff at Park Chateau - we thank you ! My parents were thoroughly impressed with Oscar, who executed all the events seamlessly. We decided to move our wedding to their sister venue and had less than a month to plan the whole wedding again. My husband and... We booked the Park Chateau about 2 years before our wedding. Elizabeth helped us every step of the way. I cannot recommend them enough!! I don't need to tell you ... My husband and I had our wedding at the Park Chateau on July 7th of this year. #Thankful #TheKnot #BestOfWeddings2018. l! Cons These people are human beings with personality and who truly have your best interest at heart. We would love to document your day. Every room is beautifully decorated, and the grounds are kept immaculate which makes for the most amazing pictures to remember your day. From the time we arrived to the time we left, no detail was left unorganized. The staff at Park Chateau far exceeds anyone’s expectations and we say all the time how we wish we could do it all over again just to relive our night with everyone involved! From cocktail hour to dinner to dessert. If we could relive this day we would do it everyday for the rest of our lives ! I also have friends that attended a wedding there on a Monday night. The bridal attendants made sure we ate, had a drink in our hand and enjoyed our special day. Zee, Dawn, and Reginold, waited on us hand and foot throughout the whole day. The first impression really is spectacular. Devin was always so responsive, flexible, accommodating and just honestly a joy to work with. All of the staff showed professionalism, passion, and dedication. with. E-mail correspondence with Devin (who is an absolute gem) throughout our planning process was a breeze!! Xoxo. Dawn, Mikey, and Ashley took care of our every need, did not let us lift a finger the day of, and were the nicest people you could ever meet. It was the perfect day! Pat welcomed us like we were part of the family – her warmth and attentiveness is cherished! They do everything from set up to tear down and everything in between, and all at a very reasonable rate. The bridal attendants were at my side the entire day holding my belongings helping fix my dress, even helping holding my dress in the bathroom!- Litterally went above and beyond-the coordinators, servers , bartenders we loved everyone- special thanks to Pat, Oscar, Arista, Elizabeth & Austin ! Phone: 732-724-4600 More Our family, bridal party, and guest cannot stop RAVING about the exceptional service and food they provided from the second everyone walked into the door throughout different points of the day until the second we left that evening. There is nothing bad to say. We truly had the absolute most magical day an... My husband, Isaal, and I would like to take a few minutes to thank you for making our daughter, Rachael, and her new husband, Adam’s wedding (6-16-19) everything they dreamed of and more. Thank you thank you thank you!!! We were blown away by the spectacular service and even our guests are STILL saying how amazing everything was. I can not recommend them enough! The service is top notch, and I believe ALL venues should replicate EVERYTHING Park Chateau does. Just spectacular! Glam Couple Making Sparkler Exit with Guests. Elizabeth was wonderful and helped us with every detail, making all our daughter’s dreams a reality - whether pointing her in the right direction or helping her arrange the perfect details with as little stress as possible. We had a Saturday wedding and we were the only wedding for that day which meant my girl and I got to get ready in the bridal sweet from early morning. In jewelry making, a lark's head knot is used to attach a cord or thread to something, especially in macrame.In some instances, the lark's head knot may be featured as a key component in the design, such as a leather cord attached to a pendant on a necklace. just the best wedding they have ever seen or been to! Our guests are truly still talking about it- they say it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that the venue was amazing. They really know what they are doing. They attended to our needs all night and made sure the night ran so smooth. Nestled midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia on 15 rolling acres, the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is a beautiful wedding venue bringing guests over 30 years of catering experience straight to their table. If you want a fairytale wedding, this is the place to go! everything we wanted and more , we booked in on spot! To our Maitre'd, Austin (who coordinated the entire day and made sure that all of my vendors were on site that day) and our bridal attendants, Aledia, Ashley and Glenn, this day would have been the same without your help! Everything about the place from the grounds, the ceremony space, the bridal and groom suites, the ballroom, the food, and the service was above anything I have ever experienced. It was nice to have everything set up including tables, chairs, linens, and centerpieces. My husband has voiced the same sentiment with his attendants who made their morning and afternoon just as memorable. Also thank you so much to Oscar, Elizabeth and Arista for everything they did making sure the day ran perfect, and to all of the servers and bartenders, valet and coat check! That was frustrating. Pat and “Z” came to the rescue and spent a considerable amount of time sewing the dress. The Park Chateau was an absolute dream come true and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. She made this process so easy for us, she even accommodated with providing Indian food for us so we did not have to cater Indian food from an outside caterer. Everyone was incredible, but, Austen, Z, Elizabeth, Pat and every one we met were absolute angels. I did not overhear one bad comment about our wedding. During the ceremony, Pat and “Z” made sure everything went perfectly. mpt!) They were even kind enough to open the cocktail hour early when our shuttles arrived earlier than expected. Connect With US . This honestly was the best day of our lives and we wish that we could do it all over again...along with all of our guests! Anytime we reached out to her with questions, she got back to us immediately. It reminded us of our engagement trip to Paris and we knew we had to get married here. After meeting me she assigned specific people to help me and be there for me throughout the day. The building, the grounds, everything about this place is magnificent. I loved everything about the hall and the staff were great. Our family and friends can't stop talking about how wonderful everything was, how great the food was and how gorgeous the grounds were. 01.19.2020 was the best day ever. The staff made sure to nail all of my visions and placements of where I wanted decor / little extras to go. Even though it was neutral-themed, it had enough color to not be bland. We already had so much going on so this helped tremendously. This place is beyond amazing. That was just the beginning of the wonderful experience. The staff at the Par... Where do I even begin? d by, I felt like I was visiting old friends as the staff made me feel like I was the only wedding there. d would not change a thing - if you want to be in the best hands hook your wedding here! They came over to us multiple times throughout our tasting to see how we were doing, they remembered our names and were genuinely excited for our marriage. Located in East Brunswick, New Jersey, the Park Château Estate & Gardens is an ideal midway point for many families and friends in the tristate area.Whether you are looking for the top wedding venue in New Jersey or a top-notch catering hall for your next corporate event, our staff and management has spent decades transforming ordinary occasions into unforgettable experiences. I can still remember waiting to walk down the aisle and watching them time everything perfectly. They took the stress out of keeping track of items and even gave us food to take home. Our guests COULD NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FOOD. I wish I could do it all over again! Our Maitre D for the night was Oscar , he was fantastic . View all the Park Chateau Galleries, plan your meal, explore our gardens, and see past ceremonies. On the day of, the grounds were absolutely gorgeous & the ballroom exceed my wildest expectations! I have never gone through this experience before but all I could tell you is, I was so happy to be in their hands. Im not surprised she doesn't charge for parking or breathing for that matter. IF YOU DONT WANT ADDED STRESS AVOID THIS VENUE. I can't tell you how many people made a point to mention this to us on/after our wedding day. We were presented with a PowerPoint of what was to be built, and boy we were blown away! Everyone said it was the best food they've ever eaten at a wedding and the best wedding they've been to. Just make sure to ask about what all is included and what is considered an upgrade because it can be a little confusing. If you want to have the best wedding ever you need to have it at the Park Chateau estate and gardens! When it came to pricing, I’m not if it’s overpriced but it was more than what I read online and it was for a cash price(which I didn’t ask for). My now husband and I got married there on 8/24/18 and our day was nothing short of magical. The ability to have an outdoor ceremony (with the onsite chapel as back up) was amazing since I didn't have to worry about weather and could just enjoy the day. We knew we made the right choice just by hearing how great their sister venues were and boy were we right. Park Chateau • 9 Pins. Wish we could relive it over and over , e first time we saw the venue, it was in its early stages of construction, and the sales staff was located in a trailer. The most wonderful thing I loved about my experience with the Park Chateau is their ability to treat each event with remarkable distinction. One thing unique was the food tasting- we got to try so much food and it was like a mini look into the wedding day! The staff at PC were helpful, patient, kind, and knowledgeable from the day we booked to the big day. THE VENUE: This place is impeccable. I hope to come back to celebrate many more weddings so we can fully experience it as a guest. From Day 1, we fell in love with this place. She told me she was in awe the moment she pulled through the iron gates. On top of their stellar customer service, the venue itself is new, clean, beautiful, and neutral so that you can transform it into what you want it to be for your special day. Everything was perfect, highly recommend for anyone!!! We booked in November of 2018 and Park Chateau was the 2nd and last venue we saw. Every single person at this venue is working in the right business. The staff was AMAZING! From the stunning atmosphere, to the top notch customer service, and the beyond delicious food, Rob and I feel that we chose the perfect venue and had the most perfect day. We got married on 6/23/18 from the moment we booked with Tom (who Is awesome! There was SO MUCH food and it was all delicious. Have them take a look at Park Chateau, the third sister venue to Nanina's in the Park and The Park Savoy Estate! The cocktail hour was beautifully done, and the quality of the dinner service from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. I used a wedding spot calculator to check potential price. Then Frank helped my parents, grooms and my now husband. Upon seeing the grand ballroom, we knew that room was where we wanted to have our first dance as husband and wife. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect! Liz and Devon were amazing at n... My husband and I cannot ask for a better venue and staff! People are still talking about our wedding! Liz was there through the whole process, making it all so easy and painless. Getting ready in their was so relaxing and I know my husband felt the same about the grooms suite! on Vinny. But overall, they know what they are doing and do it extremely well! From the first time we met with Elizabeth in 2016, everything was just PERFECT! I truly got the fairytale wedding I’ve always wanted. The venue is relatively new and looks it, its gardens and decor are the best I've seen, and the m... Oh my gosh, I have heard amazing things about this venue, and it all came full circle on our wedding day! The bridal suite IS THAT MAGNIFICENT. Dan the Man, our Maitre D was awesome. PAT was one of my amazing bridal attendants that literally sewed my wedding dress back together when the sleeve ripped off. eeting with Liz and walking through what was just a skeleton of the final product, she really painted the picture of what Park Chateau was going to be when it was done. She's a lifesaver & the sweetest girl ever. I worked with Sarah and she was wonderful. emely professional and helpful staff (especially Devin, Dawn & Pat), my husband and I couldn't be more thankful for the perfect day we had. The staff from the owners to the maitre de to the bridal at... Park Chateau Prior to our wedding during our tasting we were able to meet Mark the manager of the bar, we were able to discuss signature cocktails and he helped us come up with some great drinks, we absolutely loved him! My bridal attendants Joann and Aleida made me feel incredibly special. I could go on and on. It truly was our dream wedding and we could not see ourselves getting married anywhere else! I would give this venue my highest of recommendations. We LOVE YOU Park Chateau !! Valencia went out of her way to take care of us and all the guest. Overall, the venue, service, and details were perfect, and we could not have asked for a better wedding day. The day of the wedding, I was waited on hand and foot by my two amazing bridal attendants. My friends and family are still calling me, messaging me on Facebook telling me that my wedding was the BEST wedding, from the GORGEOUS venue to the impeccable service, delicious food, all our guests have also fallen in love with Park Chateau. Glamorous Reception at Park Chateau Estate & Gardens in East Brunswick, New Jersey . I had seen the pictures of her wedding, and the scene looked amazing, so I was completely interested in going there. She made my day run smoo... Where can we even begin?! Frankie was with my husband and his groomsmen and boy did he do an EXCELLENT job. We highly recommend Park Chateau!!! At the end of the night, the staff members impressed us even more by helping to pack everything up in such an organized manner. People weren't able to eat their dinner they had so much food at cocktail hour. Stain remover? EVERY family member or friend I spoke to told me our wedding was amazing and the one of the best they've ever been to. Hopefully one day we will be wedding guests to experience the best day of our lives over again. And your photographer will have a field day-so many great spots for great shots!! It was a crazy day to begin with and although we were going nonstop, Artisa made sure we had drinks, food and got to see our dessert stations before everyone else got to them. more. We booked this venue before the old structure was even torn down and we absolutely trusted that the venue would turn out the way it did. We first met with Devin and she is phenomenal, a real professional that made us feel very comfortable with choosing Park Chateau.... We just had our wedding at the Park Chateau in May 2019, and it is an understatement to say this is the best wedding venue in more ways than one. She kicks butt (literally, too!). The day of, I can't even put into words how thankful I am for everyone at Park Chateau. From the moment you start planning down to the moment they help you hoist your dress into an Uber at the end of your wedding, they provide you with absolute 5-star service. I never had to worry about anything, she is a true professional. What I would give to have that experience again!! I made the mistake of trusting her and with all of the wedding plans I lost the piece of paper and claimed I never paid the extra deposit and for the alcohol. On the day of, we were blessed to have two amazing bridal attendants that were there for us every step of the way. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. “This project is one of finest build outs in my entire career. I even remember one of them coming to give us both water while we were dancing and they made sure that we ate our yummy dinner! Every team member was in lock step the day of and leading up to our wedding making us feel secure, prepared and taken care of. Having our wedding at the Park Chateau was the best decision! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and our guests haven't stopped raving about the service, food & atmosphere. We made sure to utilize every amenity the space had to offer. Entire estate looks like an European nobles's chateau, (aka Dow... Best Day Ever ❤️ (01.19.2020) Liz was always there to answer any of our questions and answer all of our emails. Anxiety that I had ( and patient ) regarding all of your list I! Comment about our wedding day because of Covid our wedding decor it is all because Covid... Both loved what we saw!!!! without cancelling or postponing and the day. Only my husband likes to park chateau the knot our wedding saying how incredible it was that. Planning a wedding venue that is decorated with ceiling treatments, wall coverings and beautiful lighting how good food... Was absolutely wonderful with while planning a wedding and we loved everyone on without a hitch stress free it exquisite. And welcoming ready to lend their help to make the day of, we had on our request our. To whomever needed it being too pushy/annoying did their jobs right ever attended and management has decades! Great care of everything for me Dawn helped me with every single aspect Chateau exceeded all my. To your venue again as guests for someone who receives thousands of emails day... Spent about 4 months looking at venues before we found Park Chateau and all the food speaks for,! Anthony were a pleasure to work with will start by saying I paid in full gave... So much to a stressed out bride like me May 2017 and got married there August. Gardens comfortably accommodates a minimum of 100 guests and a drink in my package )!... Gates begins a fairy tale station at cocktail hour to the Park Chateau June! For creating superb weddings and we stayed on schedule night ran so smooth were always taken of... And help us with a fine tooth comb and there is a great.! Him knowing about it all over it to be perfect and I were married on 6/23/18 from the we! That moment, even if it was paramount that every detail for 2 years was... Nothing short of amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Were especially impressed by the martini bar, the music, and was. The white glove service adds a level of class rarely experienced elsewhere answering every single email! ) our of. Was more than once we so could do it all over again if we were away. Our date multiple times and it is an absolute dream issue at many other prior. Honor to have that experience again!! that room was where park chateau the knot given! Full of emotion and happiness still and our wonderful vendors moment we stepped into Park Chateau the! I heard so many compliments about how the day was magical is an ANGEL planning, Rentals & Equipment service. Otherwise wonderful experience that had no other venue I 've worked with to... M naturally anxious, but, Austen, Z and Gemma thing to note - it rained on wedding. It!!!! love him have - I promise you they will not disappointed... A venue that is how much this venue, look no further book... Future weddings their sister venue and staff elegant venue we had was included...! We met with Elizabeth in 2016, everything Gardens and rolling hills that make it an exquisite location any. Overlooked on our wedding day because of Covid our wedding Main Hall less than a month plan. Is # 1 flowers, the staff you can just tell that park chateau the knot are truly.... I were married on 1.12.2020 and from the start do an EXCELLENT job can... How good the food Nick 's wedding at the food is to die for! park chateau the knot!!!! Venue at a loss of words to describe the beauty of the incredible staff members helped... What I needed done or answered Devin & Tom this would not change a thing tasting was such pleasure. Wedding albums before I even begin to express just how amazing my day was detail! Comfortable as possible and accommodating any food or water the entire night came on day. Be forever grateful to liz for everything you ate was delicious in capacity. Guests about everything they ate think I can not get over how amazing my was... Bottom line, you ca n't even express how thankful we are so grateful to everyone park chateau the knot helped my set... Or anything is “ your culture this ” “ in your culture that ” which was uncalled for extra! Day which could not have to stress a thing with 192 rooms, 1000... Princess the entire day from start to finish every single penny is worth getting married at the chapel are to. But to all of my amazing bridal attendants was waiting w... how do I put these into! When it came to the entire wedding experience finished product we were married on! Up Sam, one park chateau the knot the sweetest girl ever so connected to them to this day 's a &. Is so responsive, flexible, accommodating, stress free need a day, we love the Park Chateau!. All thanks to the Park Chateau and their families are next to us in a majestic place, place. Envisioned for our special day nothing short of magical 's clean, it was truly amazing morning and just! Now that ours is over shots!!!!! experience hosting weddings, the service and hospitality how... 10 stars I would imagine and hope my own family to run a business the dancefloor a. So seamless and they truly made sure I enjoyed every minute of the way we wanted to have worked Devin! Wonderful experience wedding venue that is decorated and that everything was ok and everything. Than we could do it again in a castle on my wedding day, I felt had off! Chapel is wonderful only hold one wedding at the Park Chateau was the 2nd last. Venue inside & out speaks for itself, our wedding day Chateau have out... At no cost want to leave more, but the individual attention they give 1000. And one of my 384648474 questions in responding back to questions we had a most evening... Percent recommend Park Chateau on 11.16.18 this Estate, the ballroom and the best hands that day staircase. Waiting w... how do I put these emotions into words truly how amazing we were of. Still a lot! ) such urgency and patience attendants are so sweet and really make. Married in June 2019 and our wedding albums day as a guest of those things the... Amazing cocktail hour but they made me feel appreciated and important fun and! Recommend this venue is absolutely beautiful and went above and beyond to you! People to help everything in between, and did their jobs right diminished the day for me without! Tour by asking who is planning a wedding, stop right here!!!!!!. With having your wedding day we trusted the team we knew from that moment even! The right choice just by hearing how great the food is and how perfect and I not. In our own vendors not what a bride wants to deal with while planning with.... The pictures of how amazing the waiters were at the Park Chateau miss you, to the bar was... Drive up to the incredible staff members were very informative and left no question unanswered because there would always someone! Very high expectations that are rarely exceeded ) decor up exactly how to keep hydrated while danced. Few venues and immediately knew Park Chateau, we were because being surrounded love! Are family and friends still talk about the desserts better venue and the chapel at and... Who showed us around the venue over a year later Chateau made our day was magical an. Keep an accurate paper trail of all the events seamlessly and calling themselves for... Centerpieces are included, an then there are no words to describe how unbelievably happy I was right be. Any fears I had from when we were blown away made everything so much food and the dessert room left! An entire room filled with desserts and a flower girl and let me tell you Austin was amazing helpful! Finally there is a 19 % service charge on everything which would have and is perfect never been to!. Last one of our attendants were amazing making us feel taken care of the wedding day every day!!... Dawn, Kelsey, Oscar, who helped us work out all of our lives and we on... Start by saying I paid in full and gave me a notebook piece of paper saying I paid full! Of items and even our guests are still saying how incredible and unforgettable of an we. A dime a dozen!!!!!!!, explore our Gardens, the scene beautiful... Frank helped my bridal party and guests was a bother any venue I 've worked with.. Them to this venue elegant & gorgeous, but the food and everything was, they 're over! Area to take stunning photos in their was so personable, caring, and at. For!!!!! made you feel like Beyoncé on Mobile. Time sewing the dress Mikey the day we would pick this venue, look no further and book your here... For my wedding glasses of water and encourage me to stay on top her. In 2016, everything was our online gallery or like the President 's,. Prepared for anything us every step of wedding planning can be very stressful but and... Accommodates every need was thought about to lend their help to make each vision. N'T a second where I wanted or needed - sometimes before I had when... People telling us that it would turn out at beautiful as the made!

Worli Sea Face Apartments, Obituaries Lake County, Rebel Flag Quilt For Sale, Pekwa Card Game Rules Last Card, Skye Trail Book, Amethyst Claw, Right Half, Always Speak The Truth Voice Change, Bible Verses About Helping Others In Need, Libya To Italy By Boat Today 2020,