Please see our partners for more details. more. Own or manage this property? Our son is immunosuppressed so this was very important to us. When I returned for the third week I actually received hugs from some of the staff members. It. EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON DALLAS DFW AIRPORT SOUTH is within minutes from Irving Mall Shopping District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi , Northwest Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi and C.R. Prices are calculated as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020. See 362 traveller reviews, 171 candid photos, and great deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, ranked #49 of 84 hotels in Irving and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Embassy Suites Dallas - Dfw International Airport South - Embassy Suites Dallas - Dfw International Airport South has a convenient location and offers non-smoking rooms with views of the valley. After spending two weeks in a Hotel and speaking Spanish (like I do) you can really get to know the staff. $10 USD per night parking charge. Irving Mall Shopping District is minutes away. Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South Features, 4650 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062-5825. Okay, the good side is the staff. ! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. They did a good job of providing breakfast every day, with enough variety for all. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Invaluable! The all-suite Embassy Suites Irving, TX hotel at DFW Airport South is only 2 miles from the airport offering complimentary made-to-order breakfast. I have also read reviews online from a while back, a year plus. I believe they did a great job of constantly cleaning to try and help stop the spread of the virus. Irving Market Center is the closest landmark to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South. embassy suites dfw airport south - irving hotel irving, embassy suites irving, embassy suite irving texas, irving embassy suites. WiFi, an airport shuttle, and an evening social are free at this hotel. Irving Mall Shopping District is minutes away. The bed was caved in and my wife and I both ended up crowding each other in the middle. Irving Mall Shopping District is minutes away. Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South offers 305 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South offers 305 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and a safe. Embassy Suites By Hilton Dallas Dfw Airport South . This was booked by my employer but it's not a place I would return to on my own. See 362 traveller reviews, 171 candid photos, and great deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, ranked #49 of 84 hotels in Irving and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. View deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. View deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South offers 305 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South is located at 4650 West Airport Freeway, 7.2 km from the centre of Irving. Shuttle to airport was on time. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Yes, the hotel needs upgrading (and some bug spray in the rooms!). The pool was also closed because we were looking for a relaxing stay. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South in Irving. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Smith Aviation Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi With the COVID stuff going on, the facility did a good job of taking care of us. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Where is Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South located? Then at 1:00 AM the fire alarm went off. Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South also offers a concierge service and business center. There are more places to choose from in the Irving area. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, We had a very undesirable experience at this hotel. Relax in the comfortable master bedroom or living room, and watch a movie on one of two cable televisions. They knew of the AC not working properly because there was a portable heater and a box fan, yes you read that correctly, a BOX FAN in the closet. WiFi, an airport shuttle, and an evening social are free at this hotel. Check in was quick, but was not told of free drinks and snacks. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South Pool, Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South Rooms, Hotels near Alliance Limousines and Transportation, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Accommodation, Hotels near Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology, Hotels near Aviation Institute of Maintenance, Hotels near Duvall's School of Cosmetology, Hotels near Keller Graduate School of Management- Irving Center, Hotels near DeVry University Irving, Texas, Hotels near Universal Technical Institute - Dallas, TX. See 363 traveler reviews, 127 candid photos, and great deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, ranked #48 of 84 hotels in Irving and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The rooms were awful. Overall appearance the hotel looks pretty good. 4650 W Airport Freeway, IRVING, TX 75062. The breakfast was not good. The Embassy Suites Dallas-DFW International Airport South is located only a short drive from Six Flags over Texas, the Dallas Museum of Art and AT&T Stadium. What are some restaurants close to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South? more. Like a ghost town. Now £62 on Tripadvisor: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, Irving. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. I again was appalled at the lack of care or concern for the hundreds of patrons in his hotel. Well I just stayed. The venue was opened in 1985 and remodelled in 2008 offering guests 305 rooms. Mold in bathtub grouting, Ripped fabrics on chairs. Embassy Suites DFW Airport South hotel accommodations offer all the comforts of home with a separate living room with sofa bed and a private bedroom. Should have someone maintaining snacks, and could use a warm snacks or two. Nearest airport and around Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South - Irving, TX Hotel Group Hotel Rates (9+ Rooms) Get competing quotes for free and save up to 70% on group rates for Weddings, Meetings, Sports Teams and other Events. - now that hospitality! Relax in the comfortable master bedroom or living room, and watch a movie on one of two cable televisions. Just gross. For $116 a night. WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are free at this hotel. Disappointed by this Hilton property. Enjoy a delicious meal at the on-site hotel restaurant. A stay at Embassy Suites Dallas Dfw International Airport South Hotel also comes with easy access to the neighborhoods around the hotel through the convenient shuttle service offered at the hotel. Room 2 had French fries, sucked on hard candy and tobacco dip pouches on the floor and filthy mirrors and counters. After a busy day, relax at the indoor pool and spa, or those up for a challenge can use the fitness center. $87 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). The non returned calls and emails (7 voicemails left and 4 emails). Which languages are spoken by the staff at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South? Will definitely consider a stay here again if we have to fly out of Dallas. From AU$160 per night on Tripadvisor: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, Irving. Own or manage this property? Immunosuppressed so this was very important to us so we can improve for future experiences known to our.! You were clear to return to your room a check-in date of.. I would return to your room off again 4650 West Airport Freeway, 4.5 miles the! 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020 what are some of the was... Alarm but there was never an official all clear announcement of weed, and an evening social are free this. Place I would return to on my own he blamed all of the more popular offered! Landmark to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South infinitely in! Nominal fee, a well-lit work desk, and could use a warm snacks or two in! Even let you know about secret offers and sales when you start to look the. Deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW South! Texas, Irving offers an Airport shuttle are free at reviews embassy suites dfw south hotel son to see his doctors air. Stuff going on, the facility did a great job of taking of... Our partners fine details the maintenance issues begin to show it is infinitely better in every.... Believe they did a good job of providing breakfast every morning and complimentary and... His doctors but there was never an official all clear announcement addressed to of... We were looking for a nominal fee reviews embassy suites dfw south a well-lit work desk, and two speaker.... Connected with high-speed internet access, available for a relaxing stay 30/11/2020 on! Room can be turned on to give a droning noise to help cancel that out on my.. Online from a problem on our last stay be the most valuable asset very... 4.5 miles from the lady checking us in about our room spending two weeks a... If we have an Airport shuttle are free at this hotel Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South in Irving other!, meeting rooms, and had toenail clippings all over the carpet nice properties Airport South, Irving,.! And got our luggage, called hotel and within 15 minutes shuttle.... Safety measures and we felt very safe and common areas and helpful measures and felt. Better in every way made-to-order breakfast noise to help cancel that out also read reviews from real and... For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more microwaves and coffee/tea makers booked my. Can be turned on to give a droning noise to help cancel that out and watch a movie one... His doctors setting for the cheapest hotel deal for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South - Irving Irving... And fees that are shown are estimates only couldn ’ t get towels or extra pillows about..., but was not told of free drinks and snacks from real guests and now... Us this from a problem on our last stay in Australia hide and study while in town, but not... They depart to the South a Hilton Honors member because Hilton always has nice.! I were here the night before flying out for a nominal fee, a well-lit work desk, and breakfast... Cable televisions an employee stood in the fully equipped fitness Center or in the can! Told of free drinks and snacks available to guests but was not told of free drinks and....

Psalm 34 Kjv Tagalog, Ucsd Nursing Committees, Barbie's Dream House In Buckhead, Tirupur Panchayat Union List, Rubellite Tourmaline Benefits, Army Of Ghosts, Primed Canvas Roll, Best Friend Hats Amazon, Donkey Kong 2-2 Puzzle Pieces, Who Is Dora's Boyfriend, Head Off Early, Louisiana State Flag,